Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wow it was more then great!

OK, if you are checking out all of the Fluffy Dog Blogs you know that Fluffy Dog Fostering at Grades Lodge Shelly, Scott, Connor and Kiera, along with their three dogs; Kathy of Fluffy Fostering and her three dogs and Julie of Crickets Fluffy Foster Friends with her dog Cricket met up with me and my pack at Johnson Creek Dog Park on Saturday.....Man it was so cool to meet everyone in person and hike for 2 hours in the beautiful Wisconsin country side with 10 dogs in our Fluffy Dog Pack! You have to love a dog park, everyone is so friendly. You meet great people and wonderful dogs and everyone has such a great time!

I put together a slide show, but I Jake insisted that I show you his favorite picture of the day.

Dudes like man I am in Love!
Here she is my like totally beautiful girlfriend Cricket!

Here we are The Beardie Girls!
The Lady and Delilah the Gypsy on the Left
&
Shelly and Bella on the Right
These girls have got to be Mother & Daughter, they look so much alike,
Same golden eyes, same Mocha color!
Thanks to everyone it was such a day
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment