Wednesday, March 19, 2014

She's Spoiled But She Don't Mind

I've been attempting to find time to update you all on Tiny Emma Stone and I found it right where I left it!  

"Reckon y'all been a wonder`n where is that girl,
she don't call, she don't write...
Well sho 'nuff wez been busy learnin a heap of new stuff"

Tiny Emma is doing so well here, she continues to work on the leash in the neighborhood. She is still pulling some, I might have to get a gentle leader for her nose, the gentle leader harness is just a tad large and I don't think it has the effect I'm looking for.  We work for a few blocks with Molz, Jake and Emma on short leash working on heal.  Then she gets to go on the 14' trainer to work on voice commands while Mollie and Jake are walking off leash.  The goal here is for her to be an off leash walker. It only took me 6 years to train Mollie and Jake.
Yes I am the dog whisper!!!!! NOT 

On Sundays we try to walk in Lake Park, this has great paths and paved bike paths.  I have Tiny Emma working on dragging the training leash and she is doing some much better then I ever expected!
"Ain't it purdy it this ol' woods!
Trails are a bit cattywampus here and there
But I reckon it makes it more fun!
Here's me and my boyfriend Jake
Hear tell ya'all think he mighten be too tall for me"

"It's a heap of fun to drag the ol' training leash
but ya got to stay with the pack 
Cuz that Lady get's a bit riled ifn you don't"

"Ya best come a runnin when that Lady is a callin!"

"Tarnation the snows finally startin ta melt 
And damnation if we aren't a muddy ol' mess
but we don't mind"


"Dang if it ain't me and my bestest friend Mollie Maie"

As high energy Tiny Emma Stone can be outside she is so much the sweet little lady in the house.  She thinks of herself as a guard dog and is watchful out the window.  She and her bestest friend Mollie are under the opinion that no one can walk pass the house with sounding the alarm and their barking can be a bit much.  We continue to work on "Quit" when I'm working...I wish I could report this is all I have to do but alas I would be lying. When I get out of my chair and walk toward them, Emma is the first to jump down from the sofa and quite down...Mollie is not helpful...she like to ignore me...being convinced that she knows better then I.  
We continue to work on the potty training but it's a slow moving train.  


My little watchful waif
"Now ya'all stay out of this yard
Ya hear me....."
"Go on now with ya, let me and my boyfriend sleep"

With that we will say good night
The Lady 






No comments:

Post a Comment