Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Bear, The Toy, A Bone, Some Friends

I need to start this post letting you all know that Bear hates his picture taken....
           He turns his head........
                     He tries to run away........
                              He picks up his bone and leaves the room.........
                                         He gives really dirty looks...........
                                                     But I was able to get a few shots........

A Bear
" Good God, she has that camera thing again....
here we go.....
Man I was so trying to relax.....
This Lady is Crazed...with a capital C"

A Toy
This ratty looking thing is Bear's most prized possession

"The very best game in town"

"Yeah, OK, I will set here, you have 5 seconds"

"Put away that stupid camera.....
I'm like totally serious...."


"I'm out of here."

This is how most Bear pictures turn out......

Some Friends 
Now Jake Ryan could care less....
"Just don't take the bone Dude"

Mollie Maie working on her bone
" I'm very busy Lady, don't bug me"

This took 6 shots to get....as soon as I got this one...
He picked up the bone and went in the office

The main photo of Bear, that great shot of him standing in the header, along with the first 3 or 4 photos I posted were taking by my Fluffy Dog Rescue friend Julie.  When she emailed me the photo's I was really impressed at the beautiful shots she had captured.....after living and attempting to photograph Bear for a week, I'm beyond impressed!  He is the hardest dog to get a good shot of....OK there's the second bad thing I can say about him....he's a really messy water drinker and he is a very bad model!
The Lady 

1 comment: