Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An Evening Walk

This evening we headed out for our walk...the two mile loop...in the hood

Wait....
"The Lady always makes us wait at the door"
Just look at those faces....

And away we go


All Lined Up...
Such smart dogs

OK this was really fun....told them all to set...stay...snapped the photo...
What good dogs

"Whats down there...I don't know...what do you think?"

Just strolling along

Enjoying the View

Taking it all in

The Great Stare Down.....
And this is what they were starring at....
Sorry it's sooooo blurry, but I put it in anyway...
This is the boldest squirrel I've every seen....

Three leashes...one hand....Molls at this point is walking behind....
I was trying to catch all three but just got my hand...
Such a great photographer 

"Really...your making us pose again...geeze"

"I'm hot...that was a long walk...sure glad we're home"

"OK Lady, one more photo then I'm done...finished...got it!"

Molls at this point was under the day bed, next to the floor register....cooling off.
Considering the fact that I am walking and holding three leashes I think these turned out pretty darn good!
The Lady

1 comment: