Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Help Fluffy Get a New Name and A Forever Home!



Tonight we're getting ready.....just one week away....we hope......for our new friend to arrive.....he's coming from Tennessee......Great Pyrenees and Old English Sheep Dog......we think.......3 years old.....that face is so familiar to me...wonder why??????  
You might have seen him on the Fluffy Dog Rescue's Petfinder Page...........

F L U F F Y


OK, we think he is really cute....great face....funny feet....but Fluffy....we just can't go there!

Here are a few names I'm considering:

Fallow
      Fred
           Farren
                  Frodo
                         Flynn
                               Fitzwilliam (Fitz for short)
Just ADDED                     
        Farley
              Frank
                  Friend
I forgot to add
       Francisco
           Brooks Foster
                                                        
Click on Comments and Vote for one of the above, or add your own......

Some of these votes are coming to me by email.  
Sorry to those of you getting an error message, I have no idea why........
Results as of Sunday 6/13
Fallow: 0
Fred: 9
Farren: 1
Frodo: 3
Flynn: 5
Fitzwilliam / Fitz: 10
Farley: 4
Frank: 2
Friend: 1
Francisco: 1
Brooks Foster: 1

He should be with Jake, Molls, the Crazy Cats and Me by June 15th.....
The Lady
                          

11 comments:

  1. How about Ferguson(gus) or Francisco(my son likes this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting Baily next week for a couple of weeks while his foster family goes on vacation. Sounds like he is a nice dog perfect for someone who is looking for a low energy pal. I asked permission to blog on him and link him up, maybe it will help someone notice him. Seems like it takes longer for these older dogs to find a family but they are so perfect for someone looking for an easier, lower energy buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Frank? We've considered renaming Bear to Fred but may stick with Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cricket: Gus is in the family, my parents Scottie, Francisco is a lot to say...maybe Cisco, thanks for linking the blog!
    Nina, I think Bear would make a great Fred! Somehow he just doesn't look like a Bear! Maybe a skinny bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like Fredrick "Fred" he just looks like a guy that should be called Fred, intelligent but with a good humor and a need to be loved!
    Well that is my opinion, for what it is worth.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farren....It's different. I like that.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if he is a foster, why not call him 'Brooks'..? Get it? Foster Brooks? I'm SO punny...

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the above list I like Frank and Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. From Bill:
    I like Fred, always been a Flintstones Fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ry and I cast two big votes for Fitz! and 2 anti-votes for Fred. Yay for Fitzwilliam O'Lennon!

    ReplyDelete