Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Evening....I've made it to Wisconsin...Cool......

He's Here....Well, not exactly here but he is in Hartland, at LA Groomers where he will stay until I can pick him up Tuesday morning.....We hear that he is smaller then we might think...."Wonder what that means?????"......That he bounces when you talk with him.....but a very calm guy.......

"Greetings everyone, I must say I'm really enjoying the guess my name...game,
I will introduce myself to you tonight simply as Mr. Flufferton"


The voting, or if we are to believe Mr. Flufferton, guessing what his first name is: 





Results as of Monday 6/14 in the afternoon
Fallow: 0
Fred: 9
Farren: 1
Frodo: 3
Flynn: 5
Fitzwilliam / Fitz: 12
Farley: 4
Frank: 2
Friend: 1
Francisco: 1
Brooks Foster: 1
Remember you have until tomorrow night to cast your vote....ah guess.....

By the most current photo, this guy needs a better barber, but look at that face! 
The Lady

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kris. We had to cut matts out but didn't want to shave him so he is a little choppy. I brought him home to my house for the night. Went for a nice long walk. He really listens well. Wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannine and AllisonJune 14, 2010 at 12:46 AM

    This boy was awesome on the transport. We will be following his story, knowing that so many wonderful people were involved to get him to safety. We just loved him! By the way, we think Fitzwilliam would be a great name for him. Lucky is the family that brings Fitz into their hearts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to all of you for getting him this far! Julie thanks for letting him camp with Cricket for a few days. Jake, Molls, the Crazy Cats and The Lady can't wait to meet him and learn all about this handsome guy! I will cast two more votes for Fitz one for Jeannine and one for Allison....Looking more and more like Fitzwilliam Flufferton it is!

    ReplyDelete