Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day at the Park of the Dogs

Well, it was really only an hour and a half...but we'll take the liberty of calling it a day.
As you all know Shea/Seamus will be going to his forever home this weekend so I took the opportunity to hang with my very cool pack at the PARK OF THE DOGS........the coolest place on the planet!
The dogs where great.....as usual.....so her are some pictures and videos for all of you..........especially Shea's new Darlin' to enjoy.
My Three Pack on the Move
I'll just bet you I could fly
That's A Great Pyr Smile
My Sweet Molls
One Two Three Falling in Love was Easy for Me


The Ends
What a great day, what a great pack, what a great life!
The Lady

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Shea! How exciting that you'll soon have your own new family.

    ReplyDelete