Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm From the South ....

Hello Yankees

It's me little Jasmine LeeAnn, this Lady is crazy...she expects me to go outside with all this white stuff and go potty... 
And she just keeps taking me out there. 
First we have to change from my Tee-shirt into my Sweater.  Then she puts on these boots and this big coat and we go out and walk around the yard.  
I shake and shiver but she just keeps telling me to shake it off and go potty.  
Seriously what is all this white stuff and why can't I go potty in that back bedroom, she never goes in there?  
When I finally breakdown and go we get to go back in the house and have a treat and she does say good girl good girl like 50 times.  I think her brain gets as frozen as my little feet.


See I am really pretty and white...
I'm just waiting to get my Tee-Shirt back on
And falling to sleep....
How do you Yankee's stand this weather?

Well I have been here a few days and I would like to report that the Lady has taught be to "set"  and I do it most of the time because I really love jerky treats.  That Lady also told me I am a very messy eater...just cuz I push my food out of the bowl to eat the ground turkey and rice first then I do go back and eat most of the kibble off the floor.  But there is this other dog here named Mollie and she is a doggie vacuum and cleans up after me really good!

This is me and my new Fluffy Friend Tiny
We are getting on really well,
See both Tiny and Me are from Alabama 
Where it is WARM!!!!!!

Hi there
I bet you would just love to have a cute and coy 
little friend like me....

So Forever Family just log on to the computer and send in an application 
I can't wait to met ya!

Jasmine LeeAnn...






No comments:

Post a Comment