Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful for the Opportunity to Foster

Hello Fans

Wow I can't believe that it has been one full week since I got to the Lady's house.
I am really coming along...
I can walk on my leash without too much silliness, I get a bit frightened by cities buses. Those things are really big and noisy, went I get scared I either come to a complete stop or I try to run and that Lady just says...
"It's OK...easy...It's OK" 
But as soon as I see that the rest of the pack, Tiny Emma, Mollie and Jake are cool then I settle down again.  I really love the walks we take.   

I only have had four accidents in the Lady's house going potty.  It's really cold here but I'm working hard to teach the Lady when I need to go outside and then shake off the cold and do my business outside.

I sleep with the Lady, Gema the cat and Tiny Emma Stone every night and we get up very early and the Lady gets dressed and we go outside and every morning I go potty, good girl that I am. 

Yesterday I met the Lady's Mom and Dad, and I liked the Dad guy a lot.  We watched football and I really loved sitting on his lap.  I was a bit more unsure of the Lady's daughter and her friend cuz they are kind of noisy and I don't like loud voices too much.  But I really liked the special dinner we got.  We had a bit of cheesy potatoes mixed in with our dinner and that was very cool,  

I have also learned to "sit" and I do the coolest trick .... dancing on my back feet for treats..I love treats.  Jerky and Chicken are my favorites and I will work really hard to get them. 

What a very very good dog
Paying very close attention
My most special trick 
I am very gentle taking my treats too
Everyone waiting their turn
So there you have it, I am a very good dog, I'm  really really little only seven pound of wonderful dog!

So forever family I just waiting with the Lady for you to come and meet me and take me to my Forever Home.

Jasmine LeeAnn







No comments:

Post a Comment