Friday, October 2, 2009

Trip to a new friends

Today Gypsy went with the Lady to her friend Alicia's house. Alicia has a great big house and a great big yard. She also has a fluffy puppy named Misha.

Misha really wanted to play with me but I am not feeling to good cause yesterday I went to the vet. But I did run, actually tried to herd her went we went outside. So the Lady had to take us out separately, cause I am not supposed to run around.
I did so good, no accidents in the house, very little shaking and Alicia really liked me, but what is not to like. Alicia also has a teenage daughter and when Shelby and her friends came home they all heard my story and sat on the floor with me, petting me and tell me how beautiful I am.
I had such a great day, but Mollie and Jake had to stay home so I think they are mad at the Lady.

I am a great dog and I am learning that there are many people in the world that really love dogs. I love my new life and all the new and wonderful things I get to do with the Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment