Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I can't believe it

Hold the presses, you will not believe this. I don't believe it she did something really bad! She actually did something other then lie on the sofa, eat, go out....she got in the garbage! Gypsy has never done anything like this!

Here's the picture, close your eyes, no don't close them you will not be able to read with them closed......

I just feed everyone dinner, I forgot to thaw the hamburger so I decide to be creative, they had kibble last night....I forgot to thaw it yesterday too....they had kibble for breakfast, normal! So I have Liver Sausage in the refrigerator, I never eat the stuff, I got it for Easton. New package never opened, but it has been in the lunch-meat drawer forever.

It looks good, smells just a strange as it always has so whatever, I will give it to them. They will each get a slice, I'll mix it with some pumpkin and mix it with some kibble they'll think it is some kind of very special treat. Right, right!~

So after I mix up this amazing concoction and all three are really happy with the super treat of weird food mixture. I remove that paper on outside of the liver sausage and I put the remainder in a food storage bag and I toss it back in the refrigerator to use for training or something else really clever when I forget to thaw raw hamburger or whatever. I then toss the orange paper stuff in the trash can, go into the office, jump on the computer to look-up dog food....someone told me about Natures Select at the dog park. Anyway I am reading and I keep hearing some strange noises, lap lap, lick lick, tear tear.....What is that....after about the third....What is that, I get up to investigate.

I notice Mollie is in her crate, she is not lying down, she is looking out of the crate down the hall, as I walk out of the office I see Jake standing in the bathroom, looking out the door, down the hall....
Then I see it.......
The crime of the century.......
It's Gypsy and she is tearing up pieces of the orange paper and licking and tearing and licking and tearing. What was once a large piece is now twenty five small, very small pieces.....
"What are you doing????"
Totally busted.....she runs to the sofa...."Nothing, I know nothing about it"
Mollie has followed me down the hall cowering and she had nothing to do with it.......
Jake has booked to his crate "Dudes this is bad, you like never get in that garage can, the Lady is totally going to freak"
I am dazed and amazed, my perfect little Beardie is in the garbage, I see it, I don't believe it.
And now she is doing her very best dog, sit on the sofa, don't look at the crime move!
After about five "Bad dog, very bad dog, you don't get in the garbage" in the deepest voice I can muster it was over.
She never did the shy slink move, try to run and hide, she just sat there and looked sheepishly guilty.......
I ran back in here to tell all of you..............................
She is a DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment