Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home is where all the animals are fostered!

I'm feeding dogs and adult cats twice a day.....
I'm feeding kittens 6 times a day.........
I'm training and loving dogs and cats all day....
I need more hands.....
I'm having a blast!!!!!!!!  
Getting up an hour earlier sooooooo 
I will have the time I need to get things going.....
At this stage of my life beauty sleep is a really big joke!
So as promised here are some shots of some of my pride/pack!

Ever attentive Shea.....watching over the baby kittens

"Lady, are you sure it's a good idea to let them run around here?"

Meet the Kittens
Leedle, Deedle and Gray
Cleanin up after dinner!
Ready...Set...Run!
Hard at work watching these crazy kittens..........
It worn him out, but just look at that face!
So Jake took over!
"Take that Big Foot"

But here is the best news all week!
Shea won over big bad Jake....
The Lady

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You have enough animals now to make a tower like the Town Musicians of Bremen!

    ReplyDelete