Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Lady can walk 4 dogs on leash

Wow, you just won't be able to believe this.
The Lady walked Jake, Mollie, Jessie and me on leash. She did it yesterday too, but today it was raining. I wore my new dog-coat and I am certain all the dogs in the neighborhood where really checking out me out thinking that I looked really cool. The fact the I was walking in such a large pack was very cool too!
We walked up to the gas station store and the Lady hooked up all the leashes on the posts in front and she told us "Stay", we really couldn't go anywhere DAH! But she went inside and we waited really nicely. You might imagine the surprise of all the people coming in to pay for gas or get their milk with four really cool and very big dogs waiting outside. I know, I know I am not big, but Jake is like gernormiss, and Jessie is bigger then Mollie and, Mollie is a very large medium. I felt really cool standing there with my really big pack of really big dogs!
The Lady was so impressed when she came out. She had hid some of our cookie treats in her rain jacket and we all got one. We then we continued our walk.
Mollie and I walk on her left and Jake and Jessie on her right, until we want to switch. She keeps reminding us to "Heal" and if you don't she will give you a tug. When a car comes we have to wait on the side of the road, we are wider then a car walking down the street can you believe it!
Then guess what happened, this really big black Lab came out of his yard and right up to us looking like he was all that! The Lady let go of Jake and Jessie's leashes but she keep telling us all "Easy" and she was staying really calm. She knew the boys wouldn't start anything, they're Dog Park Dogs, but if something was going to happen the boys would be the ones to get into it. They where all really cool and just did their sniffing thing. Then the Lab's Man came outside and he keep saying "Sorry, I am really sorry" and the Lady said "No worries everything is fine." She then picked up the boys leashes and the Lab's Man took him in the house. Sweeeeeet, we are turing into such a well balanced pack. Tomorrow the Lady is going to have one of the neighbors take our picture to show all of you, she thinks we look really good too!
Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment