Monday, October 12, 2009

Ok Dudes here's the skinny

Dudes what do you think, what do you know?????.......I'm Jake and Molls and I have been talkin and we are totally freaked that Gypsy's been doing all the bloggin'. I am like a totally cool guy, you see my awesome photo's but never get to hear from me or my equally radical pack mate Molls. So we get to tell the story today, well like actually I do cause like Molls is not really into they way I tell the story, she is really kinda like stuck-up and said "I will relay my own story, when I have something of great importance to convey". Told ya, she is kind of like stuck up and she really wants to move to like LA or like Chicago or like NY cause she thinks she is like a city dog or something Dudes.
So like today we go with the Lady to like Lake Geneva cause Dudes we need the food for the dogs and we like buy our food at the most excellent Dog Spot. So like we go there and like the Lady is totally drivin the car and I'm stickin my head out the window, which is the most totally spectacular head rush, ya know wind in my hair cruising the strip stuff. So we get there and like the Lady is no fool, so she like makes us stay in the car cause she is like not crazy and taken all three of us in the Dog Spot would be like way too radical. So the Dog Spot Dude brings the food to the car and like you know says hi to all of us, which was really kind of boring.....Then the cool part came when the Lady took us to the totally new place to hike. Cause you know man, hiken is the like the most totally tremendous thing to do with your day. Land surfin man, mind blowin, takin the hike. So like this place is some-kind-of place where like Dudes ride the bikes, but today is so like over cast and you know cold that like the Lady figures what the hay let's try it. So like we do. Dudes it was cool, but like I was not listenin to the Lady, she would like say "Jake Come" and I would like just keep on truckin and that really blows her mind. I really don't know why like sometimes I only hear in French, yeah that is it Dudes my mind totally goes to French. So well anyway the Lady is kind of totally peeved of at me. So like when I finally you know start hearin in English and I like come over to her, and when she wants you to come, it means like right up to her so she can like touch you man. So Dudes she totally snaps the leash on and I like have to hike like sissy-man-dog. Now the new chick Gypsy has to be on the training leash thing and she has like 9 million feet to like hike on, but I have to be on the like short in town leash, and like Molls is totally makin fun of me following me and then running in front of me and like saying "Jake you are really the cool Dude now aren't you. How do you like land surfing on the leash? When are you ever going to learn that you are not the Leader of the Pack?" And then Gypsy is even piping in with " The Lady is so nice to bring us here and you are trying to ruin it, you are so self-centered, could you just listen to her. I mean really Jake Ryan" So like man I am gettin it from like all sides. So like I am walking totally cool on the leash so like the Lady will see that I get it, no more French hearin. I will be cool. So like finally she let's me off the leash again and I am like totally payin total attention to her. But like I still don't get why, just because she wants us to come back to her, but we are like totally close enough that we like need to do it. You know like I am really the like only boy dog Dude in the house and like I really think that I should you know get to like hike where I want and like these chicks should like show some respect to me the most totally awesomest dog Dude on the planet.
So like keep it real and like I will blog on you some other day
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment