Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Gypsy Will Be

When the Lady and I are at the PARK OF THE DOGS everyone asks "What kind of dog is Gypsy?" When the Lady tells them I am a Bearded Collie , they all so "Ohhhh?????". The Lady tells me that most people don't know what a Beardie is cause we are a relatively unknown breed, making us very special. My coat is coming in a little more every day. You can see the beginning of my beard around my muzzle, I am so excited!
So I thought that some of you out there that are reading about me might like to see what I will look like when I my coat comes back in.
Remember to tell all of your friends and neighbors that I am looking for my FOREVER HOME. The Lady loves me very much but she would like me to find my place in the world. So if you, or anyone is interested in adopting me please got to http://fluffydog.net/ and follow the links to the Fluffy Dog Rescue. Or on the right side of our blog there is a direct link to the application for adoption. Remember, I am Delilah on Fluffy Dog. If you don't think that I am the right dog for you there are lots of other dogs at Fluffy Dog that need FOREVER HOMES too. You can find a great dog at a rescue, any rescue.
Here I am Today
I am getting better looking all the time!

This is what I will be.
Can you even believe it...I will be B E A U T Y F U L L
Just like that swan you know in the story

No comments:

Post a Comment