Friday, October 23, 2009

Too Much Rain, Like Man Really

Dudes,
I just like can't take much more water, every freakin time I go out, the like Lady stops me at the door, wipes off my big hairy feet, which totally takes for like ever! The Lady took us for a very totally wet walk and guess what, when we got like home, man she was wiping off everyones feet! Dudes, when you have really, like totally cool long locks of white hair, like man it is sponge city. So when I like come in, I have to like, go to my crate to like dry.
Now Dudes I dig my crate, no worries, but man I am like totally spending the best part of my like, total day in the friggen thing. Dudes it is just like so totally unfair; like Jessie has this like total crew cut man and he never has to get a like total rub down, just his feet man. Molls, now she has to crate too, but man she dries at like superfied speed compared to like me. Gyps she like hates the rain, so like she went on the walk...........man hold on, the like Lady is listen to Pandora Radio and like Zeppelin's Rock and Roll is totally coming over the like airways......Man got to dig on Zeppelin......been a long, lonely, lonely time....IN MY CRATE.
Jake bumbed-out from dryin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment