Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gypsy at HER Home

Last night I received an email from Gypsy and her Family.....They all had a wonderful drive back to Madison, she has walked around her yard a few times, checked out all the rooms of her house and met the rest of her immediate family, Dru her six month old sister kitten as well as Tai Kitty and Snuckers her older sister cats. She loves her sofa and claimed her spot!

"Hi to you The Lady, you don't have a thing to worry about...
I love MY house, MY yard and MY family........
just look at my big smiling face.....
Tell Mollie, Jake and all your cats a hi-there too!
We look forward to you and the dogs coming up to see us sometime..."
The Lady

2 comments:

  1. Squeeeee!!! So happy for Gypsy!!! Yes, and I love THAT BIG SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting!!! I am so glad that Gypsy found a forever home.

    ReplyDelete