Monday, June 14, 2010

We Guessed It

Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce to you the one and only..............

Fitzwilliam Flufferton IV (Fitz)


"I am most impressed that you Yanks guessed my true name....Duckie for you....
I can't wait to meet this Lady person 
along with her Crew of Dogs & Cats.
They are to be my host until I find the one thing that has alluded me....
a Forever and For-always Home"

As you can see this guy is a very Fluffy Dog!
Not too tall
Not too short
But extremely handsome

I will be picking him up tomorrow morning soooooooo........
Stay turned for more adventures and stories from the crew at Fluffy Dogs on the Go
The Lady!

1 comment:

  1. Two days with us and a few observations. He LOVES and bonds very quickly to his caretaker/person. He LOVES to be brushed and rubbed. He just rolled over on his back and every time I stopped, he put his paw on my arm to say keep brushing me. He is not a barker. He is a great listener and is submissive. He is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing you today Kris. Have a safe trip up.

    ReplyDelete