Friday, June 18, 2010

Fact and Fiction

This post is a Fact post.......
Fitz continues to settle in and the more he does the more fun loving, silly and interesting he becomes.
He continues to work on leash, he will fall into heel for me with just a quick couple of tugs and commands. He is pulling less when he is allowed to sniff around......great!
He did mark twice in the house, but I have seen no sign or attempts from the first day!  Yippie......
He is very playful with Molls and loves squeaky toy.  He loves it when I throw toys and they bounce so he can jump and run....... especially in the house......wow.....
Last night he and Jake played a little, all three had a game of monkey in the middle going, on their own, I was watching from a window......then later, after a nice walk and some rest.....the second skirmish between Jake and Fitz broke out on the deck....I was inside, had to fly out the door and break it up.  I really think this one was play gone tooooooooo farrrrrrr.......but Jake keeps himself in the office, in his crate with the door open a lot.  I think his place in the pack is somehow threatened.....we are working on it.  Take them for a walk and they are great together, 99% of the time in the yard, not a worry......male dogs are as much a mystery to me as human men!
Fitz is a very fun wonderful dog, he will paw and bat at you for affection, this needs work!  He has big fluffy strong paws, but this is really and truly the only negative thing I have found.  Last night he and I had some one on one play time, he was biting my hands and shirt, all very gentle and sweet and rolling around on the sofa.....jumping off and back on it was hilarious!  
I love to see him when he runs....his long straight locks fly out and he has wings.....silly boy!


Jake and Fitz just checken out the yard

Fluffy Butt Fluffy Face

Wish this wasn't so blurry, but look for the wings.....

Playtime with Molls



Playtime with me



Playtime with his toy....


Just waiting for that special family that will know I hung the moon!
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment