Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday Shea looked soooooo sad when I told him to crate when I was going to work I puppy-proofed the house, called Terri, my great neighbor and asked if they would be around to check on the dogs and let them out....yes they could...so I left Shea free to roam with Molls and Jake!
All went great!  I would not leave him more then 4 to 5 hours and I would want someone to check-in on him, he has been free to roam over-night for two weeks, so it is official, he is HOUSE-TRAINED!

Yesterday when we went for our walk I stopped at the gas station and let people going in and out to greet all of three dogs, this shows Shea how Molls and Jake greet people....Jake is not the greatest at this, he becomes excited and likes to jump up in front of people....but Shea did very well, he moves up slowly with caution, but his socialization continues to improve each day.

Along on route we met a group in a front yard, two men, two woman and 3 kids.  Shea was very good with the kids, he let them pet him, walked politely up to the men and woman and we stayed there for about 10 minutes talking.  They all thought Shea looked like Falcor from the movie Never Ending Story, now thats a hoot!
So that is Shea costume this year....
Falcor

Shea
What do-ya think???????
Have a fun and save All Hallows Eve
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment