Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Big Step....

We have some really exciting news to report....and Winks is taking it all very very seriously.


" Just in case you want to know....This is my serious face"

Last night at bedtime Winks was sleeping next to me on the love-seat...nothing out of the normal about that....He has been so good that I made the decision to let him try to sleep out of his crate.  He did great, not a sound, not a accident, nothing chewed everything gained!

"I'm so proud of myself...cause I'm a big kid now!"

With all the mud that comes with spring I can also report that he comes in the back door and will "WAIT" as I wipe of those little white feet....Winks then must leave the kitchen and "STAY" as I wipe of Mollie and Jake...I bring them in one at a time...first in first out of the kitchen, et cetera, et cetera, et cetra..... 
I can also tell you...Forever Family....he is continuing to improve each and every day on his walk, he is getting so much better at staying in a heal with a loose leash....I just can't tell you how impressed I am with him....It has been 1 week and 2 days that he has been with us....he had to have had training before he arrived here.....we are just reminding him.  I would hope that he does attend a Puppy Class, good bonding for him and his Forever Family, but all and all this guy is a true Gem...no diamond in the ruff here! 

"Hello....what are you waiting for....I'm a really good dog"

Thanks for reading and Thanks for thinking rescue...Fluffy Dog Rescue
The Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment