Thursday, March 15, 2012

This one's from Me...

Hey Ya'll...
Sure is one hot ol'day..... 
That Lady took us all for a good'ol walkin...and I thought that Mollie Maie and Jake might just pass on out from the heat...pantin and all....But this little good-ol-boy was just thinkin...hot-damn I woke up in Bama again! The good news is I'ma still up north.  The bad news is I'ma still lookin for my berry own home.
That Lady has left the back door open so we can just run in an out of the house whenever we want too...that's cool.
Little more bad news...I got some junk on my trunk today, and that Lady had to wash it off..but ya know I was really really good while she did it...and truth be told the cool water felt pretty darn good.
So now I'm just restin on the vinyl floor...and runnin in and out whenever the urge moves me ....I like to go out and bark whenever that silly toy poodle next door starts up a barkin...and I love to get my feet and beard dirty ruttin in the dirt....
That Lady is a watchin Ellen on the TV....so I took over the puter to let ya'll know I'm just hangin round waitin and waitin for YOU...FAMILY...so come on by and say hey...


OK that Lady is a gettin her supper so I wanted to add just a bit more stuff to this ol'blog thing...
Thought ya'll might want to see another motion picture of me...well a couple...I'ma really sorry that the silly Lady was a holden that camera wrong but I think this'll show ya'll just how berry cool I am...
I was sure a given her a run for the money....

And here I'ma sassin off about that stupid darn 
"Stay out of the kitchen rule"

And just to show ya'll I'ma a pretty darn smart boy

This here is me an Jake waitin...and a waitin for dinner
if you'll click on the picture it will make it..ya know bigger...then check out the look in my eye....

That Mollie Maie was a waitin on the deck...smart girl

Like that Lady is always a sayin....
Thanks for reading and Thanks for thinkin Rescue...
Fluffy Dog Rescue...
Winks

No comments:

Post a Comment