Saturday, March 17, 2012

Do I See A Star....

Top of the Mornin to You..And a Happy St. Paty's Day Too
My little friend Winks is completely settled-in here and just loves to start out his day running around the backyard....doing a little digging...barking with the big dogs and instigating chase, race and fight you down on to the ground! 
"Who...me?"
This is how White Fluffy Dogs look in the morning...after the yard has had a night of dewy fog.... 
"Yup I was a runnin round the yard..nope I was not diggin under the deck..."
"Dude...man I only went under the deck..like you know to like totally get Winks...
like man he was totally like stuck...or like maybe lost"
"I told them not too!"
He has also discovered that it is really no big deal for this little athlete to bound up the spiral staircase to the loft on the second floor....
"No one told me that there was cat food up there...cool"  

We are working on that, new rule..."No dogs in the Loft...Cat Land...Stay OUT"  Winks is getting it but like every Terrier he is testing it! 
"Sorry...I forgot..No Dogs..Cat Land"
So Forever Family if you are reading this...this little guy will bring some hard belly laughs with him, a sweetly devilish personality and most important lots of cuddles and love..... 
Thanks for reading and Thanks for thinking Rescue..Fluffy Dog Rescue
The Lady


  

No comments:

Post a Comment