Monday, March 19, 2012

He Passed the Test!

Everybody say Yeah...Ya Who...Yippee....
Had to go out this afternoon and after all the fussing last night I took the big step of leaving Winks loose in the house with the big dogs...Took a deep breath and out the door I went.
I was gone for 2-1/2 hours and I came home to GOOD DOGS!
Not a thing out of place...well, to be honest toys and bones everywhere, but that's how it goes living with dogs....
The decorative pillows on the sofa..check and in order...the garbage..check in the can...dirty dishes on the counter...still there.  Winks is way to short for this dastardly deed...but Mollie and Jake have been culprits in the past...cat food..check still on the second floor and still in the bowl....computer cords.....all working just fine!  
"Yup I'ma good ol' dog, no more crate for me" 
Just had to brag on the boy....
Thanks for considering a Fluffy Dog for your Forever Friend
The Lady  

No comments:

Post a Comment