Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rollin Rollin Rollin Keep the Doggies Rollin....

I was out in the big fenced backyard with the dogs and I'm more the pleased to report that only one warning ut..ut..ut...was uttered and when he heard it, he backed away and sat down, he never ceases to amaze me.
"Good Boy, what a great smart boy you are" 
"Yup..got it...do not jump...just look"
"Just taken in the view"
The dogs were all checking out this and sniffing that......then it started...the rollin...rollin...rollin....I found myself singing that song....OMG am I showing my age.....keep those doggie rolling rawhide....
Jake started it
"Dudes my back is like....totally...like itchy...boy like....man does this feel good"

Then Mollie Maie got in the act
"This does feel really good...amazing.  Jake you are normally so weird...man 
I can't believe you thought of this "

Winks was not to be out done 
"Yes sir-ree-Bob got to luv grass on the back"

After all the grass rolling I came to the conclusion a bath had to be in order...washing off all that winter...right on the deck...then off for a walk to dry out the coat....it was just like my own little bit of heaven.  I washed the two big dogs...scrubbed them down...rinsed them off....
Last year I made a great purchase...it is a "Y" hose..like thing.  I hook it up to the cold and hot water lines for my washer...then I hook the hose up to that...then I put the hose on the deck and it is instant...."At the Dog Wash"....
Wish I could report that Mollie and Jake just stand there and let me hose them down....that would be a lie...
But I can report with all honesty that Winks played in the yard with his ball and just watched and hung out and not one ut..ut..ut was spoken...didn't go anywhere near the fence...really enjoyed the fact that Molz and Jake were getting a bath...nah..nah...nah....
Winks will get his bath and blow dry tomorrow night in the tub, because.....
We have a secret....with a code....J & J just might be coming to visit on Friday....and J & J just might be interested in getting to know all about a Winks and a Prayer.......
Thanks for considering a Fluffy Dog as your Forever Friend..
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment