Monday, March 19, 2012

Long Weekend....

Hi and thanks for checking back with us
It was a long weekend, a very good friend of mine birthday was Sunday....another really good friend was in Chicago for business...so in all our wisdom we went to the city....for St Patty's day.....
Danny, an old friend, came and spent Saturday night with the dogs....Winks was a little unsure of him when they met Saturday afternoon but Danny reports that they were great buds by Saturday night...and as Winks had fallen asleep next to him on the couch...Danny elected to sleep there with him all night.  Does the word spoiled come to mind?
As it has been so warm I have windows opened and the back door open with the screen door locked...like who is really coming in here to bother me....three dogs...don't think so.
Last night I was so tired....Winks and Jake decided that they need to bark at every sound....Mollie, not a peep..."Boys it is nothing" 
Now this is like the third or fourth night of opened windows and no reaction...why last night?  I need to sleep off St. Patty's.... 
"Guys what is going on?"  
" Jake in your crate...shut-up"
"Winks no go lay down"
Nothing was working, I would just get back to sleep and it would start again....long night....I put Winks in his crate and boy did that make him mad...he barked and whined and barked and whined and barked and whined.  I keep thinking he would settled down any second now....25 minutes later he did.  He is so used to being out of the crate at night, amazing how fast they adjust, and Danny sleeping with him on the couch, and Jake joining in with each sound....
Tonight I going to put on the AC, I need a good nights rest!
So if you're out there Forever Family, be ready for Winks the Protector...I do think that if you don't have a Cat Land in your bedroom, you will find a Fluffy Little guy in your bed....and just maybe he will be quieter there!
Thanks for considering a Fluffy Dog as your Forever Friend!
The Lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment