Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am off the leash....out of the box

Today, I, Gypsy went off leash at THE PARK OF THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please, please sit down, hold the applause, your embarrassing me."


"Not really, I am so proud, go ahead clap all you want."

The Lady, our friend Dave, Mollie, Jake and me went back to the greatest place on earth again today..................

Wait, first I need to tell you that I got a new coat. It is soooooo cool, olive green on one side and brilliant orange on the other. The Lady noticed that I was getting really cold when it was wet and windy at THE PARK OF THE DOGS, so she got me this very cool coat. Today it was cold, windy and raining but really fun. Guess what, I get to wear my new coat until my natural beautiful coat comes back in. Now back to the story..............................

So we where all the THE PARK OF THE DOGS and I was wearing my new coat, and I was dragging the training leash just like before. But today the Lady would call and I would come right back to her. Just like I was supposed to! I was also walking ahead of the Lady and Dave and I would turn to check where they were. Dave and the Lady were most impressed. We went in the woods and found the really cool tee pee, the Lady said it was Boy Scouts that built it, but Dave and I think it was Indians. I stayed on the training leash for a long time, but after we came out of the woods the Lady took it off. I was free, I could run around anywhere I wanted to go. It was so much fun, it was so very cool. Dave said "It's graduation day."
So we took another short walk in the field and the whole time, yes that is right, the whole time I was OFF THE LEASH, OUT OF THE BOX. I even had a nice little run of my very own. But the most important thing was I stayed with my pack!

And guess what else we did, go on just guess, you will never guess.

We made our own MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave was our host, director and camera man and it stars Jake, Mollie and me. The movie is all about...................now wait......................get ready.....................here it comes......................

THE PARK OF THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not going to tell you anymore cause Dave is going to do something called edit it and when he gets it all ready we are going to show it to all of you on Fluffy Dogs on the Go. So keep checking back and we will have it for you very soon.

1 comment: