Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday in the Park

Yesterday was a very good day, yes a very good day in deed!

The Lady and her friend Dave, along with Mollie, Jake and I went back to the coolest place in the world THE PARK OF THE DOGS.

We hung out in the play areas where Mollie and Jake played with their old and new friends. I hung with the people and got lots of petting that was very nice. Next we all hiked and it was great. I am begining to stay with the Lady and our Pack, but I am still leaning to come to my name and I am on a long training leash.

We are so happy to hear that one of my old pack mates Bella is starting to understand that the new people taking care of us, and the new packs we are staying in are kind and good places to be. Not all humans are not going to just put us in a pen and ignore us.

We are all, the 6 Beardies that where saved from the Puppy Mill, starting on our journeys to finding FOREVER homes. Please check out each one of my old gang at http://www.fluffydogs.net/
You will not be able to miss us, we are in a group of photo's that look like Whippets.

Please help us find our FOREVER homes, but in the mean time we are all leaning to be very good dogs.
Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment