Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Lady had to work.....yes that is right she got a job for a day or two. She does something, I don't know what, but she has all this fabric and stuff and calls herself "Interior Designer". Weird cause she is, you know The Lady, I don't know why she would want to anything other then hang out with dogs and you know go to the PARK OF THE DOGS and walks and feed us and pet us and cuddle on the coach......
Anyway she took me to her friends, Alicia and Misha. Jake and Mollie had to stay home...alone!
Alicia is you know one of those human ladies and Misha is a really true blue Fluffy Puppy, Maltipooh I think. So the Lady packed me a sack of stuff to take to the Babysitters...I had my treats, my kibble, my hamburger & pumpkin (for dinner) and three leashes. My very pretty purple leash that matches my collar, my 15 red training leash and my blue slip around the neck quick leash. I think the Lady was crazy to take all of them, but you know people go figure!
I have been to Alicia's before, but the Lady stayed with me. This time she left, without me, she left me there! At first I was a little scared, and Misha is like some kind of white fluffy swirling dervish....she looks like a white dust mop, good golly that puppy is fast. I hung out in the Kitchen with Misha and Alicia would come in and out doing people stuff. Her house is really big and the Lady's house is really small so that was kind of strange too, so I had to get use to the hardwood floors, a wild fluffy puppy and a new person.
When it was time to go outside Alicia put Misha in her crate and took me out alone, but Misha was crying and caring on so much I was very worried about her, so Alicia went and got her. I went into my best Mom-dog herding mode, Misha would move and I would bark "Don't go there, sit down and behave yourself" I think I kind of freaked her out. Then she started to run and I chased and herded her around through the bushes across the yard...we had fun...Alicia told the Lady it was hilarious!
Alicia tried to take us for a walk, but it was a disaster.....Misha was biting her leash then my leash, I was herding Misha, we where crisscrossing back and forth and tripping up Alicia. We went back in the house.
I got to meet Alicia daughter Shelby and her friends, they are teenagers and cheerleaders, way cool! They giggle and laugh a lot, but I really liked them and they liked me too!
The one really bad thing was I wasn't too sure about the bathroom, I went outside often with Alicia and Misha, but her yard was so pretty and I couldn't find enough dog smells.....right before the Lady got there, at like 8:00PM I had a accident in Alicia's bedroom. I was so very sorry....Alicia was very nice about the ugly affair and didn't get cross with me at all.
She is a very nice lady....
Thank you for letting me stay for the day at your house, I promise next time I come to be much better behaved.
Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment