Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Friends At the PARK OF THE DOGS

"I get to go first Jake, my news is the bestest news ever" Gyps cried
Jake replied "Little Gypsy Dudette, hold on, like totally man, my news is the most awesomest ever man"
"Jump back, I get to go first, the Lady said in the car that I get to go first" came Mollies retort. "Today at the PARK OF THE DOGS we really got to meet and play with some very cool new friends...."
"Don't tell them about Wolf, man I get to tell them about Wolf" Jake interrupted
"Who is tell this story Jake, how rude" Mollie snarled as she started to stomped away
"Mollie don't go away, he will behave. Behave Jake Ryan or I will tell the Lady" Gypsy pleaded "Mollie you get to tell the story, go on tell them the story"
"OK like I said, we went to the PARK OF THE DOGS and you will never guess who we met, a real Police Dog" Mollie said proudly
"Yeah man he has like a badge and like a bullet proof vest and like everything man he was so cool, his like name is Wolf" Jake could not contain himself "His man is a real Police Man, I am not even lying man, a cop, a flatfoot, a you know man thee MAN"
"And you will never, ever guess who else we met, we met Polly and guess, go on guess what kind of dog she is.....you will never guess.....a Bearded Collie, that's right she is a one year old Beardie and I got to herd her and she herded me and it was so cool" Gypsy jumped right in
"Yeah her Lady told us she is very shy just like Gypsy and she is silly too, and she and Gypsy have the very same eyes, except her eyes are Blue and Gypsy's are Gold, but her Lady said that they will turn Gold when she gets older. I was so amazed at how much they looked alike. Well, Polly is all white, but she had to get shaved too, well aside from her tail, cause her Lady said her puppy coat was really hard to take care of" said Mollie
"Dudes like Wolf was so awesome he is like a totally cool Shepard of the Germans" Jake injected
"That is German Shepard, you are so clueless sometimes" was Mollies comeback
"Polly has a little boy that she herds, and she is really afraid of loud noise too, just like me" Gypsy piped in "It was so wonderful to see a Beardie, I haven't seen a Beardie since I got here"
"So anyway that is what and who we got to meet; a real life Police Dog and a real life Beardie, we had a great day and we just wanted all of you to know about it" Mollie said " And that folks is the end of our story!"
"Hold on, guess what else....Jake has to go to the dog groomers tomorrow and get a hair cut. Gypsy and I don't have to go nah nah nah nah na!"

No comments:

Post a Comment