Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yes I know it will grow back....but

OK I get it, he is a dog, his hair will grow back, a hair cut doesn't change his personality, he is the same guy today he was yesterday, I'm crazy, but I love not only who Jake is but what he looked like. I think Jake is likely responding to me, but I think he is humiliated, I haven't seen his happy smile since I dropped him off.........not really true, he was really happy to see Mollie, Gypsy and me when we picked him up.
"Dudes, like man have you lost your fricken mind, like man look what they did to me! Am I like going in the army or something?"
Jake yesterday

Jake Today

On the Love Seat with Gyps yesterday morning

On the Love Seat Today

Not only did it change his face, he shrunk three sizes!

When I got home I jumped on Google and started to research clippers, blades and guards through my tears. The solution to all of this is going to be that I am purchasing a professional clipper with a 1-1/2" blade and a 4" guard. I'm going to learn to do this myself! Guess this turns out to be if you want something done right you learn to do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment