Friday, November 6, 2009

Find the Beardie

Pretty uneventful day at the old homestead today. Jake is out to the groomers getting his white curly locks clipped. Mollie and Gyps are outside and I am bored as usual. So I thought I would just share a couple of photo's I snapped this morning.

I find Jake and Gypsy together on the Love Seat more then I can tell you. Gyps loves to cuddle up to big ol Jake's back and snooze away. In the evening when I'm reading or watching TV I will sit on one end with Jake draped across my lap and Gypsy will be tucked between him and the back of the Love Seat. One of these days when some other human is in the house I'm going to get a picture of this to share with you.


Here is Mollie emerging from under the day bed in the office, her favorite place to sleep. Every night when I start getting ready for bed, she will get up from wherever she is sleeping in the living room and move to her cozy little cave under the day bed in the office. Such a creature of habit is she.



No comments:

Post a Comment