Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On Bad Thing One Good Thing

OK I'm going to be honest with all of you.....
Bear is the messiest water drinker...well actually, the second messiest water drinker I have every lived with!
Chewy, my Akita, who has crossed over that rainbow bridge holds the all time prize as "Messiest Drinker" Chew would literally fill his mouth with water and walk away from the bowl with his mouth open covering the floor.  I was always convinced he did this on purpose.
Now Bear, he drinks fast and he's a splatter.....then he has this little short beard.....you get the picture!
Jake has a fairly long beard, but when he moves away from the water bowl there are just a few drops here and there......Bear, man he get water everywhere....then three big dogs with twelve big feet track it around the kitchen!  Thank God for the Swiffer Mop.....
Now the good thing.....as I said in my earlier post it stormed today.....the dogs went out.....wet dirty feet came back....when I asked Bear to give me a paw he lifted his foot right up so that I could dry it off. 
What a very clever boy he is......now if I could just get him to keep the water in the bowl!
The Lady

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if a water bowl like this might help?:

    http://www.dogids.com/no-spill-dog-bowl.html

    ReplyDelete