Friday, May 28, 2010

Voting and Other Great News

First of all the Voting of the Great Debate is a 2 to 0 for Irishdoodle check out the post below and cast your vote.....its fun!


Next I'm proud to report that wonder-dog Bear did great yesterday,  free to roam the house while I was at work, 9 hours.  He, Jake and Mollie were all very happy to see me upon my return.....jumping around and jocking for position for Welcome Home petting.....
I had to remind all NO JUMPING ON THE LADY.....this was hard as they all looked so cute and happy! 


Bear is joining the pack more every day....racing out to bark at the dogs behind us....checking out the yard....
He is also cuddling up next to me on the sofa for hugs and loves.....


He continues to adjust beautifully and he is so easy to love
The Lady 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Bear is doing so well. How's the weekend been going?

    ReplyDelete